Give Stock or Mutual Funds

Your gift of appreciated stock or mutual funds is a great way to support Women’s Health and may provide significant tax advantages for you too.

Check with your tax advisor, but often capital gains taxes can be avoided or minimized because of your donation of stock to Women’s Health.  Shares can be transferred electronically for a safe and easy donation. Stock can be transferred electronically to our broker at Edward Jones.

To learn more about transferring stocks and mutual funds, please contact Suzy Gardner at 303-440-9320 ext 11 or