Women’s Health offers a variety of volunteer positions for people who are interested in working in our clinic, both on our administrative and clinical floors. The Community Engagement Coordinator works with volunteers to tailor the volunteer position to fit the needs of both the Center and our volunteers. We also need volunteers who are willing to provide support for various one-time projects, such as research, bulk mailings, data entry, special events and outreach.
Volunteer orientation sessions are held three times a year. The next orientation will take place February 2nd-5th.
NOTE: Because of the high number of volunteer applications received, applications for the February orientation are now closed. The next orientation will be held in early June.
Steps to becoming a volunteer:
- Fill out the Volunteer Application.
- Return application and your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Women’s Health, 2855 Valmont, Boulder, CO 80301.
As a volunteer, you will receive training in reproductive health, assist in a variety of tasks (as interest and need dictate), and provide support to Women’s Health staff in specific volunteer positions.
Volunteer Positions Available:
- Youth Services Volunteer
- Green Team Volunteer
- Patient Advocate Volunteer
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Billing and Insurance Volunteer
- General Front Office Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer
We Ask That You . . .
- Support reproductive justice;
- Attend all three orientation sessions;
- Make a six-month commitment;
- Want a challenging and meaningful volunteer experience.
We have volunteer opportunities for everyone. Women’s Health does not discriminate. All genders are encouraged to volunteer. If you’re under 18 and looking for ways to volunteer, see http://teenclinic.org/shape/.
Questions about volunteering? Contact email@example.com.