Mission, Visions, and Values
The Mission of Women’s Health (Boulder Valley Women’s Health Center) is to provide accessible, confidential and comprehensive gynecological and reproductive healthcare, including sexual health services and education.
Women’s Health envisions a healthy community of people empowered to make informed choices about their sexual health and well-being.
Women’s Health will meet its mission:
- By providing quality healthcare and services regardless of a client’s insured status, economic circumstances or immigration status;
- With respect for the dignity of our clients;
- With compassion and caring;
- By remaining committed to reproductive justice;
- By actively including those who experience unique barriers to healthcare access including mono-lingual Spanish speakers, youth, GLBTQI*, racial/ethnic/cultural communities and people with disabilities;
- By providing medically accurate, comprehensive and respectful education;
- By utilizing resources in a way that provides healthcare within our scope of practice and consistent with the standard of care to as many clients as possible; and
- By providing a work environment for all employees that is affirming and respectful of them as individuals and empowers and encourages success.
*GLBTQI: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning/Queer, Intersex