The Mission of Women’s Health (Boulder Valley Women’s Health Center) is to provide accessible, confidential and comprehensive gynecological and reproductive healthcare, including sexual health services and education.
Women’s Health envisions a healthy community of people empowered to make informed choices about their sexual health and well-being.
Women’s Health will meet its mission:
- By providing quality healthcare and services regardless of a client’s insured status, economic circumstances or immigration status;
- With respect for the dignity of our clients;
- With compassion and caring;
- By remaining committed to reproductive justice;
- By actively including those who experience unique barriers to healthcare access including mono-lingual Spanish speakers, youth, GLBTQI*, racial/ethnic/cultural communities and people with disabilities;
- By providing medically accurate, comprehensive and respectful education;
- By utilizing resources in a way that provides healthcare within our scope of practice and consistent with the standard of care to as many clients as possible; and
- By providing a work environment for all employees that is affirming and respectful of them as individuals and empowers and encourages success.
*GLBTQI: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning/Queer, Intersex