Your health is important to us! Boulder Valley Women’s Health Center is open and operating with some adjustments. Our goal is to provide the services you need while also keeping our patients and staff healthy. BVWHC Patients: for the most up-to-date information and communication from us, please enroll in the Patient Portal. To receive a Token to enroll, contact us at 303-442-5160 or email@example.com.
- Beginning June 1, we will reopen our schedule to all types of appointments and services. Telehealth appointments will continue to be an option for some types of appointments. If interested in Telehealth, please inquire when scheduling. (See below for more).
- Both our Boulder and Longmont locations are now open during all regular clinic hours except for Saturday Teen Clinic in Boulder, which will continue to remain closed until further notice.
- We are taking extra precautions to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our clinic buildings and exam rooms.
- Patients will fill out forms in the exam room instead of the reception area to minimize exposure to other people.
- Patients and staff are required to wear masks. We will have some available if you don't have your own. If you would like a quick, no-sew method of making a mask, see these instructions or this video. If you can help sew masks for our patients or staff, please see Make a Mask.
- We are requiring patients to reschedule appointments if they are feeling ill, have a cough or fever.
- Note that we are unable to test for coronavirus at BVWHC. If you have symptoms of the virus including a fever over 100 degrees, cough, and lower respiratory illness, please contact the Colorado Help Line: 877-462-2911. For more information on testing, please see the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment website.
- We are offering TeleHealth (online) appointments for specific services. See details below. Telehealth appointments may be available for other types of services in the future. If interested in this option, please ask when making your appointment.
TeleHealth appointments are now available for established patients (seen at BVWHC within the past three years) for the following medical needs:
- Transgender hormone therapy follow-up
- Prescription refills, including birth control
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) symptoms
- STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
Telehealth appointments will be offered through Hippo Health.
Patients must be Colorado residents.
Equipment needed for Telehealth access/connection:
- Computer with Chrome browser, or
- Hippo Health App