Whether you have Health Insurance, Medicaid, or are Uninsured,
Women’s Health is here for you!
Women’s Health accepts most major insurance plans. See below for a list of plans.
Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program)
Women’s Health accepts Health First Colorado. You can even enroll in Health First right at Women’s Health!
An Enrollment Specialist is available at Women’s Health to help you determine your eligibility for Medicaid or purchase health insurance from Connect for Health Colorado. Medicaid enrollment is open year-round. To learn more about your eligibility for Medicaid or to sign up, call Marcella at 303-817-7522.
For uninsured patients, Women’s Health offers a sliding fee scale based on income for most services. Proof of income is required to determine eligibility. If you are uninsured and eligible for health insurance, we ask that you meet with our enrollment specialist prior to receiving services.
- Aetna (HMO, EPO, PPO, POS) (we are Specialty)
- All Savers Insurance (United HealthCare)
- Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield (not Blue Priority, not HMO/Pathway/HMO Colorado)
- Beech Street Corp
- Bright Health
- Colorado Access, Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) and Advantage
- Cigna (including Health Flex, not HMO) (we are Specialty)
- First Health/Coventry
- GEHA (PPO-USA)
- Great West (One Health Plan PPO, HMO/POS)
- Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program), Basic and Accountable Care Collaborative plans
- Humana/Choice Care
- Kaiser – abortion services only (need referral)
- New Health Ventures
- Pacificare (HMO/PPO)
- PHCS – Private HealthCare Systems
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Seven Corners
- United Health Care (we are PCP)
- United Medical Alliance
- UMR – United Medical Resource
*PATIENTS: Plans vary even within the same insurance company. Call your insurance company to confirm that we are an In-Network Provider for your specific plan and to verify your coverage.